Monday, October 17, 2005

Tux Is Hunted

Leading Lady: Vino
Hero: Tux
Extras: Miss.C and some such insignificant others
Scene Location: Trivandrum

Act I, Scene I: The Tryst
Vino, a cute young lass from the heart of Tamil Nadu moves into the room next to that of Miss.C in the TCS Trivandrum Hostel. As defined by fate, Tux and Vino meet. And they meet everytime Tux comes to see Miss.C. One day Vino says to Tux, "Why is it that u always come to see only Miss.C? U never come to my room :-(" Totally taken by her innocence, Tux decides to oblige her.

Act I Scene II:
Tux and Vino meet. A lot of lovey-dovey stuff. The playwriter is incapable of good rhetoric to describe the actual scene.

ActI Scence III:
---- repeat Act I Scene II ----
..........
..........
..........

Act V Scene IV:
---- repeat Act I Scene II ----

Act V Scene V: The Parting
The training days are over. Vino is now leaving for Mumbai. Tux faithfuly carries all her baggage to the cab. Vino now reveals her secret.

Vino: "Hey, u know, although I am from Tamil Nadu, I am actually a Telugu girl. And... and ... (blushing)... I am a Reddy (more blushing)... "

This play needs an ending. Ideas???

1 Comments:

Blogger Ray Lightning said...

hahahahaha :) What do u say tux ??

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home