Thursday, October 06, 2005

Epic fight of Moby and Manask with Poetry

This is from the golden days of the Discussion Forums.

For your information,
BibTex = Manask,
Moby = Moby,
Cowboy Neal = ? (probably Jaswanth of our junior batch)


MOBY

Truly poetry in motion
It is the worlds sweetest emotion
It is the coolest life giving potion
And I need a shaving lotion

BIBTEX

I need a tuition,
to understand this rendition,
Moby needs a poisonous potion,
Cuz He is causing pollution.

MOBY

tuition is not what bibtext needs,
its the mind, on which poetry feeds
so try to think better
Its the mind that u need to unfetter

BIBTEX

Bibtex always had his mind
till he read a poem of this kind
Moby has to rescind,
in writing poems of this kind

MOBY

Suppress this mind, u can't
its like typing without a font.
poetry is like a flower in bloom
u cannot overcome it with gloom

BIBTEX

You can type without a font
Writing without a mind, you can't
Moby should understand this
Before he has death to kiss

MOBY

U r meaning I really miss
whats death got to do with a kiss
bibtext set ur mind right
before u lose this fight

BIBTEX

To get the meaning you need a mind,
That which, in you, I dont find,
Lets see who wins the fight,
Moby your fight needs to be tight !!!

MOBY

Look whose talking of a mind,
I pity people of ur kind.
god help this bibtex
give him a mind above his specs

BIBTEX

Lets leave about this mind,
cuz moby is really blind.
How hard he tries to find,
His teeth, only he can grind.

MOBY

Bibtex i really find
that u have a great mind
small in size and hard to spot
just be happy with what u got

BIBTEX

what's the use in having a lot,
I use what I have got,
I know you have none,
You cant use even if you have one.

MOBY

I really know I have none,
but I write poetry just for fun.
why scold me when its not my fault
seeing this I really received a jolt

BIBTEX

Moby ! I didn't try to scold,
I tried to increase your manifold
Cuz I am a master in this art,
I want to improve your part.

MOBY

I need no advice from a master,
I learn on my own a lot faster.
U R mouth really need a plaster
I sure it will make u chaster

BIBTEX

I thought u would make a good student,
but you think you are a president,
I dont want to teach to guys like you,
I have my own elite few.



THE INTRUSION (COWBOY NEAL breaks into the argument thus)

(cowboy says) gentlemen chill....make peace..
the poem is becomign long....in one piece...
bakra bhai .....who are you gonna fleece....
bibtex.....u know u r the moron from greece..

THE REFRAIN

CowBoy Neal, CowBoy Neal !!
You are not more than an Onion Peel
I know, after reading this, you dont feel
cuz you are harder than buffalo's heel


If you were born with some brain,
From these acts you would refrain.
If you dont listen my words,
I will slap on your boards



COWBOY NEAL'S REBUTTAL

Thus spaketh bibtex
before cowboy showed him his reflex
and landed his big paw on his jaw
bibtex thot those were real stars flying about that he saw...

And the cowboy breaks into laughter...
hearing the weakling moby ...weak as a wafer....
The mighty Cowboy is amused with the words said....
But he's gonna grind ur bones and make bread....


In the meanwhile in other news.....
Moby is still boring ppl on gamez with his views...
but moby inspite of being so brazen....
your post count is still forty seven....



And the wise and mighty Cowboy smiles to himself.....
The meathead moby is back on his shelf...
Quietly satisfied, the Cowboy proceeds...he must..
And whispers to himself.."another one bites the dust"....

MODERATOR MURDERED (THE SAD STORY OF COWBOY-NEAL)



MOBY WARNETH

CowBoy Neal, CowBoy Neal !!
its time, your mouth u seal.
bibtext wrote really wise words,
please don't stumble between our swords.


COWBOY SPEAKETH

If u have something called a brain,
eventhough it has the size of a grain.
do take back what u have said,
or I will haunt u in ur bed


THE MURDER

MOBY

Cowboy neal Cowboy neal!
Lets now get on to a deal,
I would give you a piece of grain,
give me whole, of your brain

BIBTEX

What we say, you got to listen,
Cuz we rule and we have a vision.
A moron from greece is really better,
than a cowboy, coming from a gutter!

MOBY

Cowboy neal Cowboy neal!!
u got ur brain in ur heel.
I really think u must accept the deal
Or I'll eat u up like a childs meal.

BIBTEX

Get ready for some broken bones
A lot of teeth u'll need on loan
When the sole of my shoe slams on ur head
For a month u'll be on your bed

MOBY

Cowboy feels he really thinks,
he doesn't know, he really stinks,
He is colliding with a sphinx
He's gotto break his links

BIBTEX

There is a cow, there is a boy,
Tell me what is this cowboy
it really raises suspicion,
about the genre of this rare denizen

1 Comments:

Blogger Kalyan said...

was reading all your blogs.. couldn't resist to comment, but this one is truly awesome..

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home