Manask, Pondy and Vakiba go for a haircut
One early morning, Pondy wakes up Vakiba. "Hey today we decided to go for a haircut !" Vakiba thinks "Oh Shit!". But he wakes up anyways.
They both go and wake up manask. Manask usually gets woken up at 12:00 in the afternoon. That is when everybody wants to go to lunch. But then Manask decides that the lunch is at 12:30 so sleeps off again. Now in this particular day, he is woken up at 6:30 which is outrageous.
But he wakes up reluctantly because Pondy threatens to kill him if he doesn't get up from bed.
Then Vakiba realizes "Oh Shit ! I dont have any money."
Pondy says, "Hey ! We are going for a haircut. Not for food."
Vakiba says, "Yep. But I dont have cash for that too !"
Manask then realizes that he can help "Hey Dont worry man ! I will sponsor your haircut.", he smiles benevolently.
Okay, that day they decide to go to Styletouch, a new haircut saloon that was opened in Shaikpet.
"The Indiranagar guy gives me creeps", Pondy says.
"Yeah. He keeps the TV on and does the haircut while watching it", Vakiba remembers.
So they get onto a minitaxi and go to Styletouch.
But Vakiba then remembers that he is hungry. "Dudes, I didn't eat anything in the morning !"
"Yeah right. I had nothing too. So shut up.", says Pondy.
Vakiba puts a pathetic contorted face oozing with pain. But he gets no sympathy.
Then a miracle happens. Vakiba finds that he has ten rupees inside his pocket !
"Dudes, I have got money. I will go and have some chips or something."
Pondy glares at him but lets him go. Vakiba conveniently finds a small store just next to the saloon. He gets some puff and some Cocacola and comes back to the saloon. Pondy and manask look at him like killing him, as he proceeds to eat them all by himself.
After 2 hours in the haircut shop, the barber finishes the job and feels satisfied with the three scalps. Then the 3 guys go to the counter to pay money.
Pondy pays for himself. Then Vakiba gives a soleful look of gratitude towards manask. Manask says, "Okay Okay, I will pay for you" Then he opens his pocket.
Then surprise ! "What is the price for each haircut ?"
"35 bucks !!? fcuk man. In Indiranagar, he does it for 20 bucks."
"But dude, that guy sucks. Thats why we came here", Pondy says.
Manask gives a pathetic look .. something that is very ominous .. something that is very sinister.
Then he says, "But I got only 40 bucks"
Pondy and Vakiba look at him like "wtf"
Manask explains, "I thought we were going to Indiranagar."
Pondy says, "But I said we were not going to Indiranagar."
Vakiba says, "But what kind of moron are you to bring just about enough money for the haircut !"
Manask looks at Vakiba like he is some kind of a worm and says, "You did not even get any money ! Oh no ! You have lied and you actually got some money. But with that money, you bought puffs and ate them all by yourself !"
Vakiba says, "That doesnt matter. That is not part of the agreement."
Pondy says, "How the hell did you think we will go back !!? How do we pay for the auto ?"
Manask gives a tranquil look which says that he is above all these things.
Pondy fingers his pocket confusedly and empties it all on the counter table. In total, they have exactly 105 rupees.
Pondy says, "Man, we cannot even tip that fellow. We are broke."
Manask says, "Who cares about tipping that fellow. Thank god we had atleast enough money for paying at the counter !"
They give the money at the counter and come outside. Then comes the realization - "How to get back ?"
Manask gives a brilliant idea, "Dudes, we will catch a seven seater auto."
Pondy and Vakiba look at him like they want to kill him. Pondy says, "How the fcuk do we pay that fellow ?"
Manask gives another tranquil look and says, "We will borrow from the security gaurd."
They both look at him like "wtf"
But anyways, they find a minitaxi and get onto it. Throughout the journey, Pondy looks at Manask like he wants to break his neck. Manask gives a sheepish smile which irritates Pondy all the more. Vakiba keeps laughing like a maniac.
Finally, they get down. Manask says, "Dudes don't worry. I'll go and get the money from the security gaurd."
So they both stand near the auto. And Manask goes. But he never returns. Everybody in the auto starts to get frustrated. Vakiba says, "Okay I will go and investigate"
He finds Manask talking to the security guard. Manask sees Vakiba and gives a look that will get translated into "we are fcuked" if an OCR is run on that look. He says, "The security guard has no money."
Vakiba says, "Wtf. Why does he not have any money ?"
Manask says, "He is just like you. He carries no money."
"Wtf are we gonna do !!"
Then Vakiba realizes that he is a sprinter. He runs off into the campus. Manask says, "Shit. why are you running away !!? " Pondy gets a heart attack when he sees Vakiba running away into the campus.
Everyone in the auto starts cursing Pondy. The driver says, "What did you think of yourself - Getting into the auto without money !!" One old passenger says, "Boys like you ! No responsibility !! It is because of people like you that India is like this." Another woman starts cursing Pondy in Urdu.
Pondy is like "wtf. what is happening to me !!? "
Vakiba goes to the main building and runs into the lab. He screams "Guys, we need money !"
Somebody says, "Yeah. we all need money."
Vakiba says, "No dude. It is important. We have to pay an auto fellow. I need some 30 rupees."
Everybody says, "We dont have 30 rupees." Vakiba says "wtf"
Then he runs into the second lab. There God appears to him in the form of Vasu. Vasu gives him a 50 rupee note and says, "Dude, return me money as soon as possible. I wont be able to eat lunch otherwise."
Vakiba says, "Dont worry dude" and runs off towards the gate.
He runs beyond the security gate without even looking at Manask. (Manask, all this time, was conveniently chit-chatting with the security guard. At the same time, Pondy was getting raped by the people in the auto)
Manask screams at Vakiba "Why did you run off ? What are we supposed to do ?"
Vakiba puts in the 50 rupee note over Pondy's hand and lies panting. Pondy pays the autowallah and they both come to meet Manask at the gate.
Pondy says, "I am gonna kill you. How do you want to die ? On second thoughts, I dont even want to ask you. I will kill you right now !" and leaps at Manask.
Manask looks at Pondy bewilderedly and tells him, "Look. You are the person who is at fault. Why do you want to kill me ?"
Both Pondy and Vakiba give a look of dismay !
Manask explains, "I agree that there is some fault with me. It is 1/4 of the total fault. You and Vakiba carry 3/8 of the fault."
Pondy screams, "wtf"
Vakiba mutters, "I have run to the lab and fetched the money. Pondy was getting raped by the auto people. What did you do ? "
Manask says, "I thought of the whole thing ! I have told you to get into the auto even if we did not have any money. That is the main idea right ! "
Pondy says, "No. I dont understand it. I will kill you anyways" and presses the neck of manask with his claws. Manask runs away into the hostel.
The 3/8 rule, as it is called, will always be remembered whenever Manask leads them into another stupid situation.
They both go and wake up manask. Manask usually gets woken up at 12:00 in the afternoon. That is when everybody wants to go to lunch. But then Manask decides that the lunch is at 12:30 so sleeps off again. Now in this particular day, he is woken up at 6:30 which is outrageous.
But he wakes up reluctantly because Pondy threatens to kill him if he doesn't get up from bed.
Then Vakiba realizes "Oh Shit ! I dont have any money."
Pondy says, "Hey ! We are going for a haircut. Not for food."
Vakiba says, "Yep. But I dont have cash for that too !"
Manask then realizes that he can help "Hey Dont worry man ! I will sponsor your haircut.", he smiles benevolently.
Okay, that day they decide to go to Styletouch, a new haircut saloon that was opened in Shaikpet.
"The Indiranagar guy gives me creeps", Pondy says.
"Yeah. He keeps the TV on and does the haircut while watching it", Vakiba remembers.
So they get onto a minitaxi and go to Styletouch.
But Vakiba then remembers that he is hungry. "Dudes, I didn't eat anything in the morning !"
"Yeah right. I had nothing too. So shut up.", says Pondy.
Vakiba puts a pathetic contorted face oozing with pain. But he gets no sympathy.
Then a miracle happens. Vakiba finds that he has ten rupees inside his pocket !
"Dudes, I have got money. I will go and have some chips or something."
Pondy glares at him but lets him go. Vakiba conveniently finds a small store just next to the saloon. He gets some puff and some Cocacola and comes back to the saloon. Pondy and manask look at him like killing him, as he proceeds to eat them all by himself.
After 2 hours in the haircut shop, the barber finishes the job and feels satisfied with the three scalps. Then the 3 guys go to the counter to pay money.
Pondy pays for himself. Then Vakiba gives a soleful look of gratitude towards manask. Manask says, "Okay Okay, I will pay for you" Then he opens his pocket.
Then surprise ! "What is the price for each haircut ?"
"35 bucks !!? fcuk man. In Indiranagar, he does it for 20 bucks."
"But dude, that guy sucks. Thats why we came here", Pondy says.
Manask gives a pathetic look .. something that is very ominous .. something that is very sinister.
Then he says, "But I got only 40 bucks"
Pondy and Vakiba look at him like "wtf"
Manask explains, "I thought we were going to Indiranagar."
Pondy says, "But I said we were not going to Indiranagar."
Vakiba says, "But what kind of moron are you to bring just about enough money for the haircut !"
Manask looks at Vakiba like he is some kind of a worm and says, "You did not even get any money ! Oh no ! You have lied and you actually got some money. But with that money, you bought puffs and ate them all by yourself !"
Vakiba says, "That doesnt matter. That is not part of the agreement."
Pondy says, "How the hell did you think we will go back !!? How do we pay for the auto ?"
Manask gives a tranquil look which says that he is above all these things.
Pondy fingers his pocket confusedly and empties it all on the counter table. In total, they have exactly 105 rupees.
Pondy says, "Man, we cannot even tip that fellow. We are broke."
Manask says, "Who cares about tipping that fellow. Thank god we had atleast enough money for paying at the counter !"
They give the money at the counter and come outside. Then comes the realization - "How to get back ?"
Manask gives a brilliant idea, "Dudes, we will catch a seven seater auto."
Pondy and Vakiba look at him like they want to kill him. Pondy says, "How the fcuk do we pay that fellow ?"
Manask gives another tranquil look and says, "We will borrow from the security gaurd."
They both look at him like "wtf"
But anyways, they find a minitaxi and get onto it. Throughout the journey, Pondy looks at Manask like he wants to break his neck. Manask gives a sheepish smile which irritates Pondy all the more. Vakiba keeps laughing like a maniac.
Finally, they get down. Manask says, "Dudes don't worry. I'll go and get the money from the security gaurd."
So they both stand near the auto. And Manask goes. But he never returns. Everybody in the auto starts to get frustrated. Vakiba says, "Okay I will go and investigate"
He finds Manask talking to the security guard. Manask sees Vakiba and gives a look that will get translated into "we are fcuked" if an OCR is run on that look. He says, "The security guard has no money."
Vakiba says, "Wtf. Why does he not have any money ?"
Manask says, "He is just like you. He carries no money."
"Wtf are we gonna do !!"
Then Vakiba realizes that he is a sprinter. He runs off into the campus. Manask says, "Shit. why are you running away !!? " Pondy gets a heart attack when he sees Vakiba running away into the campus.
Everyone in the auto starts cursing Pondy. The driver says, "What did you think of yourself - Getting into the auto without money !!" One old passenger says, "Boys like you ! No responsibility !! It is because of people like you that India is like this." Another woman starts cursing Pondy in Urdu.
Pondy is like "wtf. what is happening to me !!? "
Vakiba goes to the main building and runs into the lab. He screams "Guys, we need money !"
Somebody says, "Yeah. we all need money."
Vakiba says, "No dude. It is important. We have to pay an auto fellow. I need some 30 rupees."
Everybody says, "We dont have 30 rupees." Vakiba says "wtf"
Then he runs into the second lab. There God appears to him in the form of Vasu. Vasu gives him a 50 rupee note and says, "Dude, return me money as soon as possible. I wont be able to eat lunch otherwise."
Vakiba says, "Dont worry dude" and runs off towards the gate.
He runs beyond the security gate without even looking at Manask. (Manask, all this time, was conveniently chit-chatting with the security guard. At the same time, Pondy was getting raped by the people in the auto)
Manask screams at Vakiba "Why did you run off ? What are we supposed to do ?"
Vakiba puts in the 50 rupee note over Pondy's hand and lies panting. Pondy pays the autowallah and they both come to meet Manask at the gate.
Pondy says, "I am gonna kill you. How do you want to die ? On second thoughts, I dont even want to ask you. I will kill you right now !" and leaps at Manask.
Manask looks at Pondy bewilderedly and tells him, "Look. You are the person who is at fault. Why do you want to kill me ?"
Both Pondy and Vakiba give a look of dismay !
Manask explains, "I agree that there is some fault with me. It is 1/4 of the total fault. You and Vakiba carry 3/8 of the fault."
Pondy screams, "wtf"
Vakiba mutters, "I have run to the lab and fetched the money. Pondy was getting raped by the auto people. What did you do ? "
Manask says, "I thought of the whole thing ! I have told you to get into the auto even if we did not have any money. That is the main idea right ! "
Pondy says, "No. I dont understand it. I will kill you anyways" and presses the neck of manask with his claws. Manask runs away into the hostel.
The 3/8 rule, as it is called, will always be remembered whenever Manask leads them into another stupid situation.

1 Comments:
Do you remember the monkey and the cats story of panchatantra ?? You will very easily become the monkey.
Post a Comment
<< Home