Taal se taal milaa - Babu, Icy, Lalli & Gang
For the mistake of starting a photography club, I had to do the duty of being the photographer for every event in the campus ! Except for this bakradom, nothing else happened in the photography club :)

Did our guys get 1st prize for the dance event ? I dont remember now ! But I remember that everybody in our gang was working full time - giving full support with whistles etc..

Did our guys get 1st prize for the dance event ? I dont remember now ! But I remember that everybody in our gang was working full time - giving full support with whistles etc..

2 Comments:
chaitu tells me this is not chayya chayya. Somebody please tell me which song this is from ????
Lalli, did you see this pic btw ?
yaaay ! I am changing the title !! :) Maama lalli I have the hard copies in my desk now. When you come to Hyd, you can take them. I know I've kept them too long, but better late than never.
Post a Comment
<< Home