Bunny praises Adi publicly
"Sunil Mohan Adapa" writes on Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:27:19 +0530
Hi All,
I am writing in to tell you all the Adi is the best human on the
planet. He is the kindest, most loving and most caring person you will
ever see. He has not and will never harm even the most microscopic
creatures. He will sacrifice his life for any of us. He is right next to
God.
Don't relate this to the fact the I am going to meet Adi tommorrow. I
have not thretened Adi that he will be stomped by me.
--
Bunny
Hi All,
I am writing in to tell you all the Adi is the best human on the
planet. He is the kindest, most loving and most caring person you will
ever see. He has not and will never harm even the most microscopic
creatures. He will sacrifice his life for any of us. He is right next to
God.
Don't relate this to the fact the I am going to meet Adi tommorrow. I
have not thretened Adi that he will be stomped by me.
--
Bunny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home