Yaswanth welcomes Bunny to Hyderabad
"Yaswanth Narvaneni" writes on 07 Aug 2003 18:18:57 +0530
God dammit...its my bad luck and hyderabad's bad luck...I guess
bangalore will be boasting of loosing their last compiler. Nee batukki
application pettukovaala?? nee to yevadu padataadraa babu. Ne ways, if
you don't have ne option, you can stay with me. See u
Yaswanth
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 12:42, Sunil Adapa wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As you already know I have been posted in Hyderabad along with Sudhir and Ankit. Sudhir is obviously staying in his home. Ankit has booked a guest house, but I want to stay with you people. Let me know where I can stay when I come to Hyderabad till I get a place to live. Please send your applications as soon as possible. Early applications will be given higher priority. BTW, I am coming to Hyd. on Saturday morning. Press the reply button immediately.
>
> Ur
> Bunny
God dammit...its my bad luck and hyderabad's bad luck...I guess
bangalore will be boasting of loosing their last compiler. Nee batukki
application pettukovaala?? nee to yevadu padataadraa babu. Ne ways, if
you don't have ne option, you can stay with me. See u
Yaswanth
On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 12:42, Sunil Adapa wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> As you already know I have been posted in Hyderabad along with Sudhir and Ankit. Sudhir is obviously staying in his home. Ankit has booked a guest house, but I want to stay with you people. Let me know where I can stay when I come to Hyderabad till I get a place to live. Please send your applications as soon as possible. Early applications will be given higher priority. BTW, I am coming to Hyd. on Saturday morning. Press the reply button immediately.
>
> Ur
> Bunny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home