Monday, November 20, 2006

The Spit Brothers

Dont know if ppl are still reading this blog....
I have had a lot of vela time over the last one month and was searching my IIIT CDs. Accidentally came across this mail. We did not give enough chance to the Spit Brothers club, else it truly would have changed the world as we see it today. Spit brothers rock and new members are still welcome.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:48:13 +0530 (IST)
From: Prashanth Varma M - Roll No.99040
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: S.P.I.T.

Hello everybody!
2day, v announce the start of the S.P.I.T. Brothers club. This is
a very very esteemed club which has a very difficult entry test. In order
2 b a member of the S.P.I.T. Brothers club, u will have 2 go thru the
following steps:
1. Spit into ur right palm.
2. Shake hands with every other member of the club (who would also have
spit into his right palm).
3. Similarly with the right palm.
4. Rub both ur palms all over ur face until ur palms get cleaned and all
the spit gets transferred onto ur face.
5. Now u r officially proclaimed as a S.P.I.T. Brother.

The rules 2 follow after u become a S.P.I.T. Brother r also very
simple:
1. Never ever fight or argue or scold or insult or hurt another
S.P.I.T. Brother in any way.
2. Always go 2 his rescue in times of difficulty.

As of now, the club is very primitive and so only these rules
exist. In future, if there is any need 4 amendments, they will b duly
made.

Thanking u in anticipation,
urs sincerely,
the only 2 members as of now,
mahavir and prashanth.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ray Lightning said...

I think prashanth has once won a bet about eating an extinct bubblegum that was picked up from the road. Donno if that was folklore or if it actually happened. Now that I read this post, I wouldn't be suprired either way.

8:02 AM  
Blogger dhiru said...

This is very hilarious :-))

5:33 AM  
Blogger Prash said...

No, the credit for chewing a bubblegum that was stepped on and rubbed against the floor goes to Bhari (the losing bettor being Garjun).

9:43 AM  
Blogger sriram said...

hmm. I also remember prash wining a bet
by eating a cocktail of everything that
was in our mess. None of the items were
edible in our mess and still prashu
managed to eat the mixture, that was
something :).

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home